In Pursuit of Justice



The EE Complaints Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section below gives you quick answers to some of your EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK's complaint scenarios. For more detailed assistance, please refer to the pages titled "MAKE A COMPLAINT", "HOW TO LEAVE EE" & "EE COMPLAINTS LETTER TEMPLATES"

You can also find ALL THE CONTACT details for EE Complaint Department, T-Mobile Complaint Department, Orange Complaint Department, the CISAS contact details as well as links to the N1 Application form under Make a Complaint page or under EE Complaints Letter Templates page.  

Q  I have just experienced the worst customer service from EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK and want to know how I can make a complaint?

A  Please visit our Make a Complaint page to know your rights & see the most effective EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK's complaint procedure to use. You may also need to reference our How Leave EE page to get some idea(s) of the circumstances under which you could leave EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK permanently (even if you are still under their contract). Once you gathered all the information you need then please proceed to our EE Complaints Letter Templates page to copy and paste ready made template letters. 

Q  I have made numerous complaints to EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK over the phone and via email but have not had any reply and/or satisfactory outcome?

A  Though you could theoretically make your complaint to EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK over the phone & via email but kindly note that these two methods are far less effective because they will VERY often be IGNORED or are deemed LESS IMPORTANT. So the most effective way to make your EE Complaints is to do so in WRITING and via RECORDED delivery. Remember you will not need to keep complaining to them over and over again but simply need to go through their corrupted internal complaint procedure first before you can ESCALATE the complaint further. 

Q  EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK have failed to supply me with good and reliable service during my contractual period?

A  You should be able move away without being charged for an early termination fee since you could claim/prove that it was EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK who have breach the contract by not supply the services (for more info see How Leave EE page).  

Q EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK have failed to fix my faulty phone when I was entitled to receive fix/replacement during my contractual period and it isnt my fault?
  Complain to them using the described methods and take any action which fits your circumtance. 

Q I am left without any services from EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK and is unable to make important call(s)?

A  Evaluate your situation and follow our Make a Complaint page. Remember sometimes the type of contract can disadvantage you by not being able get you any compensation so always read the small print or BEST avoid EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK. However most business customers may be able to get compensation for loss of service since its their livelihood that was put at risk. 

Q I am very annoyed because I have been overcharged by EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK?

A  If you are very lucky then you may be able complain to EE over the phone otherwise WRITE to them and demand that they deduct the excessive charges from your bill. Often, they may offer you a credit to come off your next bill instead of refunding it back to your card or sending you an actual cheque. But it's you who should be able to dictate how you are refunded and not them. 

Q  I have suffered from additional costs (such as late payment fee from your bank) as a result of EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK's mistake (by for instance taking the wrong amount of money)?

A  Again depending on EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK's DEVIOUS contract details and if its not their fault (such as due to external power station failure or natural disaster), you may not be entitled to any compensation (though you could try) with the exception of some business customers. However, if the problem was down to EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK's then you have every right to follow our approved complaint procedure and if necessary take a direct action (see taking court action under Make a Complaint). 

Yours EE Complaints