voice YOUR VIEWS AND COMMENTS
|EE Complaints on Twitter||EE Complaints Facebook||Partner Group|
|EE complaints|| EE Complaint||ORANGE/ EE - Dissatisfied Customers|
|Bad Service News||Nothing Nowhere||EE No Signal|
SHARE YOUR STORY WITH OTHERS
Having followed 'How to Make a Complaint' and still feeling unhappy about your experience with EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK or perhaps you just want to get it off your chest. In such situation, please share your problem with others and not only will it make you feel much better but also helping other innocent customers avoid such an appalling EE, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK's service.
1. Please SCAN and tweet the READY MADE EE Complaints qrcodes OR make a short TWEET about your experience of #EE, #TMobileUK & #Orange (include @EEcomplaints). [Remember you can also tweet directly to us and have your complaint become LIVE on THIS WEBSITE - @EEcomplaints.]
@EE - scan this & tweet
@TMobileUK - scan this & tweet
@OrangeUK - scan this & tweet
2. Leave a permanent reminder and show your disapproval of EE, T-Mobile UK & Orange UK by liking our Facebook page www.Facebook/EEcomplaint
3. Add us to your google plus
4. Go further by contributing to our blog on Wordpress www.eecomplaints.co.uk/wp
5. Watch out for our forth coming videos on Youtube www.YouTube.com/EEcomplaints
6. Add a short complaint about your EE experience on '4G Reviews' or 'Mobile Network Review' sites such as www.which.co.uk (search on Google for more) and if you could then include the keywords 'EE Complaints and/or EE Complaint'.